We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to introduce Alectro to more positive businesses.
We need someone who is passionate about developing innovative solutions to stop climate change, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment, and someone who won’t shy away from getting their hands dirty and thinking on their feet!
You'll be working directly with one of our co-founders to drive forward our sales strategy, helping to build the sales playbook, and accelerating the pipeline across the UK or Europe.
We are looking for this hire to be working directly with our London Team (Work-from-home first).
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative, you will manage and accelerate Alectro’s sales pipeline, whilst receiving guidance and direction from our founding team, and work closely with our Head of Commercials.
- Taking a data-driven approach to sourcing potential leads that build a pipeline across key customer segments while building connections and establishing Alectro’s brand in major verticals.
- Inspiring potential enterprises about the urgency of climate action and helping them understand how Alectro can assist in measurement, carbon reductions and engaging employees.
- Ensuring that the back-end interacts well with our front-end architecture through collaboration with our Front-End Developer.Identifying and actively addressing sales inefficiencies, and leverage tools to effectively speed up our sales cycle.
- Becoming a climate expert, and educating companies and individuals on how they should navigate the world of carbon reduction targets, carbon removal, and decarbonising their supply chain, while engaging employees (the Alectro team will help you to become a climate expert!).
- Working closely with the founding team to ensure a stable pipeline.
- Helping shape the future of our fast-growing sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for driving positive change for the planet, while your number of years of sales experience will be less important.
- A consistent record of over-achieving your goals and being a high-achiever.
- Expert communication skills - potential clients will feel informed by your interactions, looking to you for both climate and Alectro product expertise.
- A clear way of expressing technical concepts by giving informed practical examples.
- The ability to take extreme ownership of our customers’ first impressions of Alectro.
- An interest in sustainability, and be excited to change how companies can plan for net-zero.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to:
- Become a key part of a fast-growing, award-winning, and super ambitious startup.
- Rapidly grow your skillset in the sales and marketing space.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals, with a lean hierarchy and zero politics.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can have a massive and tangible impact on the company (and the planet!).
- Be part of a company that has a work-from-home policy first, where we meet up at least once a month to have a team day.
Right to Work
We are currently only accepting applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
No recruiters, please.